WhatsApp Riddle Questions To Share

Anyone who has used WhatsApp would know that the app isn't just for messaging but also for sharing all sorts of content like videos, articles, photos, and even puzzles in the form of riddles. 

Riddles have been around since ancient times and people have always enjoyed trying to solve them. In recent years, they've made a comeback in the form of brain teasers and puzzles, and WhatsApp has played a big part in this resurgence. Thanks to the app's popularity, it's now easier than ever to share riddles with anyone in the world. 

If you're looking for some good WhatsApp riddle questions to share with your friends and family, you've come to the right place. We've compiled a list of some of the best ones below. 

1) I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have nobody, but I come alive with the wind. What am I? 

2) I have a head and a tail, but nobody. What am I? 

3) I can be cracked, made, told, and played. What am I? 

4) You see a boat filled with people. It has not sunk, but when you look again you don’t see a single person on the boat. Why? 

5) There are 3 apples and you take away 2. How many do you have? 

6) Mary’s mother has 4 daughters: Nana, Nene, Nini, and Nono. What is the name of the fourth daughter? 

7) A man has a bee in his hand. What’s in his eye? 

8) Take away my first letter; take away my second letter; take away all my letters and I remain sound – what am I? 

Conclusion: 

We hope you enjoyed solving these WhatsApp riddle questions! If you liked this article, be sure to share it with your friends so they can test their own puzzle-solving skills.

Comments